VIAX Corporate Language Solutions is committed to protecting your privacy when you use our online, telephonic and other services. In this policy we explain How and Why we collect your information, what we do with it, and what controls you have over the use of it.
Why we collect your information
We use your information whenever you request or use one of our services, request information or respond to one of our promotions. This information usually contains but is not wholly limited to user’s name, address, email, telephone/mobile numbers and country of residence. By completing any of our online forms you are agreeing to the collection, storage and processing of this information by VIAX Corporate Language Solutions. Our site may collect certain information from you, which is under strict confidentiality rules. We may use your information to assist us with the following:
- To produce a quotation
- To provide you with the best possible service
- To process your order
- From time to time, we may monitor you telephone conversations for service level quality, to prevent or detect fraud and for internal training purposes
- We may monitor client website usage and visitor traffic to inform us on any future website design and functionality
- To disclose information about you to an authorised regulator or third party, if legally required to do so
- We may analyse your browsing patterns to inform us on how we can more closely tailor any existing and future services, promotions, news, or other offers more exactly to your taste
- We may sometimes notify you of any service enhancements such as new services, website features, special promotions, and modifications to website functionality
We protect your information
In line with the General Data Protection Regulation we make every effort to protect your personal details in the following ways:
- We will only request the information we need and is not in any way excessive or surplus to requirements
- We endeavour to keep any information about you up to date and accurate
- We will endeavour to remove any information about you that is no longer current or relevant
- We uphold strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of your information to prevent and deter unauthorised access.
- All data will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy.
- Except as otherwise stated or if necessary for performing a service, personal information will not be shared outside of VIAX Corporate Language Solutions
- Personal information collected on the site may be stored and processed in our operational areas only
- By using the site you consent to any such transfer of information outside of our country
- All emails we send to you comply fully with the industry guidelines and you can unsubscribe at any time using the relevant links, where available, on our website
- Should you find any inaccuracies with our information, we will promptly amend or delete it accordingly
How We Share Your Information
As we develop our business, we may buy or sell assets or business offerings. Customer, email, and visitor information is generally one of the transferred business assets in these types of transactions. We may also transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, or dissolution.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them and us understand usage of the Service.
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under 13, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 is allowed to provide any personal information to VIAX or on our website and platform. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Our legal obligations
We may disclose personal information about you if required to do so by law or if we have good enough grounds or such reason to believe action is necessary to:
- Protect or defend the rights or property of VIAX Corporate Language Solutions
- Conform to the edicts of law or to comply with the legal process served on VIAX Corporate Language Solutions
- Act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of VIAX Corporate Language Solutions employee, agents and service users
How to unsubscribe from our services
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING DATA PROTECTION
According to GDPR, уou have the right to:
- Right to access;
- Right to rectification;
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten);
- Right to restrict processing;
- Right to data portability;
- Right to object against the processing;
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
Right to access
You have the right to obtain access to the personal data held about you by your request; you also have the right to request a copy of the personal data undergoing processing.
Right to rectification
You have the right to ask for incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete personal data to be corrected; Depending on the purposes of the processing, you may have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
Right to erasure (right to be forgotten)
You have the right to request personal data to be erased when it’s no longer needed or if processing it is unlawful; Please note that Art. 17 of GDPR outlines the cases where we are obliged to erase your data. In some cases we would need to keep your data, even if erasure has been requested /for example for the purposes compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing by Union or Bulgarian Law/.
Right to restrict processing
Under certain circumstances you may have the right to request from us the restriction of processing your personal data. For example, you may exercise this right, when we no longer need your personal data for the purposes of the processing, but we still need to store it in our systems and use it for situations like exercise or defense of legal claims.
Right to data portability
Under certain circumstances you may have the right to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (i.e. in digital form) and you may have the right to request the transmission of those data to another entity without hindrance from us, if such transmission is technically feasible.
Right to object against the processing
Under certain circumstances you may have the right to object against the processing of your personal data and we can be required to no longer process your personal data. You can exercise this right for example when we use your email address for direct marketing purposes – in such cases once you object, we will no longer be able to send you any marketing materials.
Right to withdraw consent
When the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time without giving any reason to us. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
How to exercise your rights:
To exercise your rights, you can contact us with a written request at firstname.lastname@example.org or via regular mail to: Bulgaria, 9000 Varna, Chaika 62-60. We will respond to your requests without undue delay and at the latest within 1 month.
This document was last updated on April 16, 2021